Monday 9 June 2008

Tagged: 3 Things

Tagged by Nana Aziz


3 People who makes me laugh: 1) Izan 2) Nadyy 3) Nana

3 Things I love: 1) My baby swift 2) Lappy 3) Money

3 Things I hate: 1) Liars 2) Bad services esp. DST :D 3) Boredom

3 Things I don't understand: 1) What is the difference btwn goose and swan? haha 2) why i put sugar with honey on my face as a mask 3) why there is no services at my home

3 Things on my desk: 1) My lappy 2) My moussy 3) My moussy's pad

3 Things I'm doing right now: 1) typing this keyboard to answer your questions
2) checking my mail inbox 3) put a sugar with honey on my face

3 Things I wanna do before I die: 1) Travel all around the world 2) Bungee-jump
3) have a successful & satisfying life

3 Things I can do: 1) Eat 2) Sleep 3) Talk
*wahaha..*

3 Things I can't do: 1) Fly 2) doing a child- pose 3) ermm..wat else..I have no idea

3 Things I think you should listen to: 1) parents' advices! 2) your teachers / tutors / lecturers 3) news! (tv, radio, newapapers) duh-

3 Things you should never listen to: 1) sweet talker 2) nonsence stuffs 3) lies by liars; well, liars tell lies!

3 Things I'd like to learn: 1) Swimming 2) French 3) drive manual

3 Favourite food: 1) mummy's cooking 2) lasagna 3) chinese food

3 Beverages I drink regularly: 1) mineral water special 2) Coca-Cola 3) 100 Plus

3 shows I watched as a kid: 1) Power ranger 2) Ultraman 3) Tom & Jerry
*i love cartoons until now..keke*

Enjoy reading!

No comments: