Sunday 22 June 2008

HSBC tri-Xtreme Challenge

It was today!!!
:D i was having so much fun alto my team didnt get to the next round. at least,i spare my holiday with ths healthy activity rather than sleep at home.. it just like we own the road and the shop at the gdg. Ppls was wondering and they tot we were doing some survey..haha...so funny la.. i wish i cn show u the pic but unfortunately, im exhausted ryt nw. wait la ahh.. i will put them one day.. one fine day.. To those who get to the next round, good luck and all the best esp to my frens la..(no need to mention, u dont know them).
My exam result was out liao. I get overall C nia. Well, i was disappointed cz i was hoping to get B. :( Thankful i didnt failed any course.. :) Congrates to my frens (u know who you are).
I was planning to have vacation to Sabah by boat. I dont care if im going with or without my frens. Im tired of waiting liao. Probably i will go there by early of July.
Enough for today. Im signing out now!

No comments: