Tuesday 9 September 2008

yesterday..

What i mean yesterday is on Monday, 8.9.08. well, early in the morning, i have class but due to certain circumstances, my class finished early.
My lecturer pissed off coz my course mates keep talking while she was lecturing. I think so will u, don't u think so?
honestly, i dont like ppl interrupt during the class. u cn talk but .. Erm, we are grown up n u know what is best for us. im not gonna say anything..
No offense, dont be selfish..

in the afternoon, while i was eating, i saw a monkey stare at me. he was beside me.
i was in the car n the monkey was at the top of the car bsde my car.. hehe..
wat im trying to say.. i think that monkey also wanna eat.
unfortunately, i didnt give him any food.. case karit la tu..
and i forgot to take pic..

No comments: