Monday 12 May 2008

Happy Birthday Yenyen!

I went to escapade this afternoon and watched speed racer. well, not bad ahh..better than iron man. bought yen2 stuff from iora..hehe..not pink colour okay. gve her something new. kekeke..i hope you like it. :D i will start my tutorial classes tomorrow..i hope that there will be a lot ppls. :) hmm...my voice is getting worse, i think im goin to get sore-throat..how am i going to teach?
b4 i signing out from here, i would to wish all of my frens, HAPPY HOLIDAY!! YAHOOO.. Happy Belated B'day to janey and Happy Advance B'day to Mei peng!!

1 comment:

Nana Aziz said...

hahaha... FREEEEE!!!

Selamat Mengajar cigu!

btw, aku tagged kau!!! caranya, go to my blog and cari 'tagged'...

lepas atu, copy & paste on your blog and jawab the questionaires...

ok?
bh, take care!